How important are/will/would be the following actions or support measures by your government, university or by your bank to you?
Transport fares and passes are not required.
Financial assistance for renters.
Deferred or reduced mortgage payments.
Emergency supports for people on income assistance, disability assistance, and low-income seniors.
Monthly payments can be deferred up to 90 days and insurance renewals can now be done by phone or email.
Delayed tax filing deadline and due date for taxes owed.
Deferred student loan payments.
Emergency childcare for essential workers.
- Fieldwork: 5 May – 15 June 2020
- Sample size:31.000+ (only countries with 30+ respondents are included in a graphical analysis)
- International partners: 160+ universities
- Target population: Higher education students aged 18 and over
- Spatial coverage: Worldwide (100+ countries from 6 continents)
- Data collection mode: Online questionnaire
- Respondent recruitment: Snowballing and advertisements on university communication systems as well as social media
- Methodology: Methodological Framework
- Publisher: CovidSocLab