Results of the global survey entitled Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Life of Higher Education Students includes different aspects of student life, such as socio-demographic and academic characteristics, academic life (lectures, tutorials/seminars and practical classes, supervisions/mentorships, assessment and workload, teaching and administrative support and student performance/expectations), infrastructure and skills for studying from home, social life, emotional life and life circumstances (general circumstances, financial circumstances, support sand behavior, general reflections).
Below you can find Research Paper, Research Report and Global Database from the survey
Research paper provides the latest and most comprehensive findings about students’ perceived impacts of COVID-19 crisis on different aspects of their lives on a global level.
Aristovnik, A.; Keržič, D.; Ravšelj, D.; Tomaževič, N.; Umek, L. Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Life of Higher Education Students: A Global Perspective. Sustainability 2020, 12(20), 8438.
Research report provides summary results of the global survey, including world-level and country-level information about different aspects of higher education student life during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Methodological framework provides detailed information on methodology along with the questionnaire in English language.
Global database provides world-level and country-level information about different aspects of higher education student life during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fieldwork: 5 May – 15 June 2020
- Sample size:31.000+ (only countries with 30+ respondents are included in a graphical analysis)
- International partners: 160+ universities
- Target population: Higher education students aged 18 and over
- Spatial coverage: Worldwide (100+ countries from 6 continents)
- Data collection mode: Online questionnaire
- Respondent recruitment: Snowballing and advertisements on university communication systems as well as social media
- Methodology: Methodological Framework
- Publisher: CovidSocLab