There is still a huge lack of theoretical and empirical surveys on how the public administration respond to current Covid-19 crisis response and resilience. We highlight some recent articles/surveys that reflect research related to the current Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) global crisis.
UPDATED (7th June 2020)
- Steen, T., & Brandsen, T. (2020). Co‐production during and after the Covid‐19 pandemic: will it last?. Public Administration Review.
- van den Oord, S., Vanlaer, N., Marynissen, H., Brugghemans, B., Van Roey, J., Albers, S., … & Kenis, P. (2020). Network of networks: preliminary lessons from the Antwerp Port Authority on crisis management and network governance to deal with the COVID‐19 pandemic. Public Administration Review.
- Deslatte, A., Hatch, M. E., & Stokan, E. (2020). How Can Local Governments Address Pandemic Inequities?. Public Administration Review.
- Ramírezde la Cruz, E. E., Grin, E. J., Sanabria‐Pulido, P., Cravacuore, D., & Orellana, A.(2020). The Transaction Costs of the Governments’ Response to the COVID‐19 Emergency in Latin America. Public Administration Review.
- Nyamutata, C. (2020). Do Civil Liberties Really Matter During Pandemics?: Approaches to Coronavirus Disease (covid-19). International Human Rights Law Review, 9(1), 62-98.
- Buthe, T., Messerschmidt, L., & Cheng, C. (2020). Policy Responses to the Coronavirus in Germany. The World Before and After COVID-19: Intellectual Reflections on Politics, Diplomacy and International Relations, edited by Gian Luca Gardini. Stockholm–Salamanca: European Institute of International Relations.
- Nelson, M. J., & Witko, C. (2020). Government reputational effects of COVID-19 public health actions: A job opportunity evaluation conjoint experiment. Journal of Behavioral Public Administration, 3(1)
- Schuster, C., Weitzman, L., Sass Mikkelsen, K., Meyer‐Sahling, J., Bersch, K., Fukuyama, F., … & Kay, K. (2020). Responding to COVID‐19 Through Surveys of Public Servants. Public Administration Review.
- Huang, I. Y. F. (2020). Fighting Against COVID‐19 through Government Initiatives and Collaborative Governance: Taiwan Experience. Public Administration Review.
- Johnson, T., Dawes, C., Fowler, J., & Smirnov, O. (2020). Slowing COVID-19 transmission as a social dilemma: Lessons for government officials from interdisciplinary research on cooperation. Journal of Behavioral Public Administration, 3(1).
- Sigma (2020). Public Administration: Responding to the COVID-19, Pandemic Mapping the EU member states’ public administration responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mergel, I., Ganapati, S. & Withord, A. B. (2020). Agile: A new Way of Governing. Public Administration Review, doi: 10.1111/puar.13202.
- Martinek, M. (2018). Experimental Legislation in China between Efficiency and Legality. Springer.
- Waismel-Manor, I., Bar-Siman-Tov, I., Rozenberg, O., Levanon, A., Benoît, C., & Ifergane, G. (2020). COVID-19 and Legislative Activity: A Cross-National Study. SSRN.
- Waismel-Manor, I., Bar-Siman-Tov, I., Rozenberg, O., Levanon, A., Benoît, C., & Ifergane, G. (2020). Online Supplement for Covid-19 and Legislative Activity: A Cross-National Study. SSRN.
- Rogers-Glabush, J., & Morales, T. (2020). Emergency Tax Measures in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. European Taxation. 60(7).